The Albion Inn on the corner of Vincent Street in Yeovil in around 1974. The pub was originally built as part of a terrace, almost opposite Frederick Place and rebuilt in 1937, on the same spot, but on the corner of Vincent Street after Vincent Street had come into existence. It closed and was demolished in 1982 as part of the redevelopment that saw the building of the Quedam Shopping Centre. Historical information courtesy of Bob Osborn at the A to Z of Yeovil's History www.yeovilhistory.info.
For commercial use of this photograph please visit www.alamy.com and search for AEE48H but for a one off print, please see below.
Location: Vincent Street / 10 Vicarage Street, Yeovil
Negative Owner Clive Thompson LRPS