"The Milford Inn public house around 1974 when it was a Charringtons outlet before closure. For commercial use of this photograph please visit www.alamy.com and search for RB1C8Y but for a one off print, please see below.
Taken in 1974 the photo is of a pub that has been described as a typical 1950s estate boozer but was actually constructed in 1949. It was reported as closed temporarily in 2010 and then permanently in 2012. The premises has been purchased with a planning application to convert it into nine flats."
Location: 85 Milford Road, Milford, Yeovil Somerset BA21 4QJ
Negative Owner Clive Thompson LRPS